Mid Atlantic Mini meet!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

hey guys civicland usually has these every other month or so. ALWAYS a great time. I know a few guys from HS will be attending.

Check out the link for more info. Try to make it, we'll have guys/girls as far north as NJ/NY and as far south as south VA. Cough Cough.. always a lot of bizatches cough..

http://www.civicland.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4987

Too bad it's not on the 20th. nfn15037 and I will be in Woodbine, MD that weekend helping with an engine swap. Have fun!

It's someone from H-T doing a GSR engine into an EG Si hatch. It's been postponed now as the kid decided to spend $300 on a leather interior last week. Damn. I was looking forward to being back a cooler full of Moe's crabcakes. *sigh* We'll let you know when the swap is on again. He's got the engine already.

i might be able to make it, ill be home that weekend and if everything goes well ill have the tranny on the crx swapped and possibly done 100% :)

you know i will be there eric. I have spread the word and i am going out tonite to tell some cool cats to come also. And maybe a few more members to hs or civicland who knows :D

Saturday Nov. 27th at the Dave N Busters, White Flint Mall MD at 7:00-ish pm. The complete addy is... 11301 Rockville Pike, Rockville Md 20852.

Like to throw out in the open, people are coming down for paintball in the early afternoon, and im having a few other friends come and play. If your interested in playing let me know i have about 4 guns available for people to use.. all you will have to do is buy your paint (which is on sale at sports author. for 6 bucks and air is like 3 bucks)

Let me know!

Paint ball got kinda canceled lack of people in the area because of the holiday.. but the meet is still on, we have a good amount of people.. hope to see some of you out there.. look for the civicland shirts

Back