Might Be getting a Teg!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

A guy at work said his brother in law needs to get rid of his Integra. I guess the guy lost his job and has to get rid of a car or else it will get repo'd. he owes right around 5k, so i guess he is gonna sell it for that much. The car is either a 97 or 98 GSR, basically all stock, no mods, silver, and of course 5 spd.

I figure, yeah i wasn't really looking for a Teg, but i always liked em and this is a good deal. Also i am really wanting a nicer car that can hold 4 people, and one that i dont have to fix up a lot for it to be nice. I like the way the GSR's look just lowered and tinted windows, then the rest of the cash can go into the motor..

they guy is gonna talk to his Brother in law tonight and get a for sure price and exact info about the car. If all goes well then i will try to get a loan for the cash. Anyone know a good place on the internet to get a loan? I already got a reference to a credit union here in San Diego from a friend, but just wondering if anyone knew of a good site.

I dont care about interest rate, cause i know it will be high, and i plan on paying it off quick, or maybe refinancing it anyways.

Sorry just happy as hell that i might actually own a car newer than the 80's :lol:

I can't remember where I was looking to get a loan. Check Google though and something should come up. a 94 del sol isn't newer than the 80's? Good luck on getting the geezer.

Oh the Sol is actually my GF's, so it doesnt really count. The only cars i've had are my '85 rex, '89 rex, 86 corolla, and my '71 chevy truck.

I found out that the guy wants 5k for it and that it is a GSR, but has LS rims, the spoked kind, and that the front and rear bumpers need to be painted, they are stock but i guess haven't been painted.

Does anyone think this is wirht the money? with the bumpers being in that condition i am thinking about running a carfax on it just to make sure everything is cool

Back