Might buy another civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Found another civic I might buy, it's a 92 Hatch body is completely straight little rust in the usual spots, runs decent, 150k miles, $900.

Since I have another LS sitting in the garage I thought I might as well put it to use to it and buy another car. This could be the garage bitch instead.

Sure my grandparent's are gonna get mad, but my grandfather can park his car a little further down the street. Just like he did the last time I had 3 cars.

I don't have pics but whaddya think, should I buy it.

Oh yea, its a VX.

Teh Ryde: All Show, No Go...
1995 Civic DX Coupe, 5 speed.

Talking about stock cars, lol.

I couldn't deal with the VX slowness too long anyway, the other civic will be out of the garage in the next week or two and this one goes in. Then maybe I'll see what I can do witht he Prelude.

I think about it and I want to get it, cause it never hurts to have another one and I would use my time and money a little better than I am now, or I could keep the doe and start with the turbo parts.

Turbo the LS now - Buy Civic and swap in the other LS

The Ls I got is in the process of being built, head is mildly ported and polished and I was going to order some cams next week, but I'd have to wait an extra week if I bought the civic. I was also going to buy some low comp pistons and some rods for it also. Everything would be like an extra week or two delayed if I bought it.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 26 2004, 11:34 AM
Teh Ryde: All Show, No Go...
1995 Civic DX Coupe, 5 speed.

Talking about stock cars, lol.

I couldn't deal with the VX slowness too long anyway, the other civic will be out of the garage in the next week or two and this one goes in. Then maybe I'll see what I can do witht he Prelude.

I think about it and I want to get it, cause it never hurts to have another one and I would use my time and money a little better than I am now, or I could keep the doe and start with the turbo parts.

Turbo the LS now - Buy Civic and swap in the other LS

The Ls I got is in the process of being built, head is mildly ported and polished and I was going to order some cams next week, but I'd have to wait an extra week if I bought the civic. I was also going to buy some low comp pistons and some rods for it also. Everything would be like an extra week or two delayed if I bought it.
[post=422535]Quoted post[/post]​

Ha. Ha. <_<

I'm planning some performance upgrades, so stuff it. :p :lol:

I say go for it. If you want it and got the cash do it.

PS - your IM should be out my Monday at the Latest.

Back