1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MINE'S VX rom

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by rex187, Jan 14, 2011.

1. rex187

rex187 Member

hello people. i have a 1991 crx si with a b16a(pretty much bone stock) swap that i did a few years back. anyway back in the day i got my hands on a MINE'S PR3 VX-ROM. i love the ecu but i can not find any information on it. MINE'S web-site doesn't translate for me and i don't speak japanese. a few people around town have told me that the MINE'S VX-ROM was just a stock ecu. but i find that hard to belive. since my crx does 13's in the 1/4 mile and in just about every youtube video or just about every thing else i've read. the crx's with a b16 with full exhaust and full intake are running in the mid 15's in the quarter. can anyone please help me out with any information on the PR3 MINE'S VX-ROM.

2. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

No info, but i'm pretty damn sure than no tune is going to get you 2 seconds off a 1/4 on a stock motor. lol MAYBE 1/10th or 2.

3. Ethan

Ethan Well-Known Member

maybe your just the best drag racer in teh worldz?

you shouldn't have to translate the website. just look at the English version by clicking the "English page" link top right of the homepage...

Visit this link to see the page in English.
    Mine's ELECTRONICS TUNE VX-ROM world

4. rex187

rex187 Member

guess i didn't see that thanks.

heres my setup. obd0 b16a, skunk2 manifold, d&h 72mm throttle body, exedy 7lbs flywheel, egay 4-1 "jdm" header, invida n1 cat-back, omni test pipe, tein super street w/o(i added tein pillow mounts but tein says not edfc compatible) nuespeed front upper and rear lower, egay rear upper,walbro 255,spoon sports vtec controller and the mines vx-rom. last time i went i ran a 13.789 in the 1/4 mile

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted