mini-me help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djdiego

Ok I have 89 crx si would like to do a mini-me swap. I have a 98 civic ex vtec engine could i do the mini-mw swap. What would I need. i have read about it and people have given me links but , it only describes the mini-me 1.5 civic But i have 1.6 crx si I bet it more compatible and less work. Help is much appreciated if thats how you spell it???

Quoted post[/post]]
Ok I have 89 crx si would like to do a mini-me swap. I have a 98 civic ex vtec engine could i do the mini-mw swap. What would I need. i have read about it and people have given me links but , it only describes the mini-me 1.5 civic But i have 1.6 crx si I bet it more compatible and less work. Help is much appreciated if thats how you spell it???

If you have the 98 civic ex vtec engine, why not just swap that engine completely instead of doing a mini me?

i second that. . . its alot easier and mroe reliable (sp?), but yes sohc vtec's are pretty good motors, but they do not compare to b series. . . i used to think they could untill i got one.

Tell me, what exactly makes it more reliable, hmm? I'd like to see some evidence of a mini-me being unreliable compared to a Y8, especially with the #4 oil starvation issues that occasional Y8's run into...

Please, enlighten me.

Back