Mini-Me Turbo???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ethereal

Has anyone ever done a mini-me turbo setup before?
I was considering doing this because i want the benifits of having vtec and a turbo, but the mini-me supposedly raises the compression. Just wondering if this is a good idea?

I think maybe a few hundred people have done it now ;)
I think you're right about raising compression, but it's slight. Just have it tuned right before you drive it hard.
The key thing to owning a turbo car, is knowing everything you're supposed to in order to build it. Start readin buddy, you wouldn't need to ask if you had.
One question, one answer - won't teach you what you need to know.

Last edited:
Now don't take this the wrong way. I appreciate the advice, and yes I agree, I need to read up on it more. But isnt the point of a forum to ask questions so that you can read and learn?

It surely is. He was merely implying that you try and learn as much as you can by reading first, then, if you really, sincerely can't find something, go ahead and post up a question.
Most of the time, what you think you can't find is right under your nose in in the Technical forums, but a little searching would have found it very quickly and easily.

Homemadeturbo.com has some awsome info about boosting cars. (thx cpt. obvious)

Honda-tech.com has a superb search engine, as well as seemingly millions of threads dealing with.. well... everything you need to know about Honda/Acuras.

And this great site so graciously filled with links and refferences in the Technical section can help you on your way to boosting your future mini-me.

Enjoy your stay here on HS. Hopefully that cleared some things up.
(even though it looks like you've been here a little more than 3 years, but evidently just kept quiet. :))

Back