Mini Me Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenPower86

Ive got a civic cx, and i have all of the parts necesary for a mini me vtec swap, i was wondering if i could use the same fuel system thats on my cx for the mini me

Also if anyone knows any sites with mini me vtec swap info, please post I want to get this done right

Yes, you can use your stock fuel system. It's perfectly fine for a mini-me setup.

If you're looking for info, use the search feature on the site. There's plenty of good information here on HondaSwap, and even more outside.

fyi
if it's a D15 mini-me you will need a cam gear to correct the timing and you will also need to remove the oil control jet from the block.
i have a mini-me set-up in my 92 civic 4dr. It's a d16y7 with a d16y8 head that set-up did not require a cam gear and there is no oil control jet to remove.
D15 block with a d16z6 or d16y8 head will require a cam gear.
Make sure you use a p28 ecu. I converted my p06 to p28.
With i/h/e and act clutch my best time was 15.9. can't remember the speed.
hope that helped some.
good luck.

yes you can use your fuel system. i did the same swap (if it's a d16z6 head swap) on the same car and it works great. i'm not sure about REMOVING the oil control jet altogether, but i replaced mine with the jet from the EX it was like 2 or 3 dollars straight from Honda. probably works either way. i did a skunk 2 cam gear too. jdm intake manifold after my IAC valve went bananas. looking for the Si tranny

Back