1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minidump Error

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by endlesszeal, Jun 13, 2005.

1. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

I just put a new rig together. It was going great, but now i get random reboots. It happened when i was trying to copy a cd. Anyone, when it reboots, it says windows has recovered from a serious error. and gives the following: minidump and sysdata.xls error. i have no idea what it is. i have the dump files if anyone can analysis it and tell me what happened.

thanks a lot.

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Mine did that too, ranodomly rebooted, turns out it hated my ram. Actually, not so much hated my ram, but hated the new sticks I added, and the overclock, when I switched back it was fine.

3. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Yeah, some boards hate some varieties of memory. I might act okay for awhile but in high-ram-traffic work (IE CD burning) it will fail.

4. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

GRR Wintec...I thought i was getting a good deal on RAM (and i did), but the ram only works in low traffic conditions...if i turn on CS:S the computer went dead. Oh well new system rocks my socks, and its got corsair XMS ram.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted