mirage burnout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
check it out. 110hp baby. two tire marks.

2%20tire%20burnout.JPG

right click save as

teh video

LOL it sounded like your clutch was slipping more then the tires =)~

s40e725a4c8342.jpg

both marks were left with my old Datsun =) She could smoke tires like no other! She had a 3 speed auto but I could still light um up super easy!

on my paid vacation from incom, (2 weeks) im replacing the clutch and synchros. :D

but you are right. 153k miles on the clutch is bad for a car. soccer mom owned it before me.

Wow i bet your clutch is going to be mush when you pull it out...you gotta take some pictures of it when you change it out. Next time try a little bleach will make for a better show.

act street pressure plate and disc. good stuff.

bleach? fuck bleach. what other mildly modded 1.5 with 195/60/r14 wheels can leave marks like that?

Its not hard to leave the tracks..i was just saying to make the show more interesting. How did u upload the video from camera to computer anyway?

dude... chris... My NEON did bigger burnouts than that! And you actually had a little bit of rollback in that too!

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 4 2004, 09:10 AM
just do another one when you get the new clutch in...then you can show everyone different.

Yes as soon as you put the new clutch in break it in by doing some burn outs =) make sure you tape it!

Back