Misc parts FS: B16 sirII short block, ls head, 90-91 clutch disc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ne3ek

I have a b16 sirII shortblock, it's complete with p30 pistons. No head $200 picked up obo

I have a b18a head, full valvetrain $65 shipped

brand new 90-91 b series clutch disc, bought it in a kit advertised as an exedy disc, but i dunno. $50 shipped

Dohc ZC head, fresh resurface/pressure test/cleaning full valvetrain $140 shipped

that is all i can let go for now... :p I'm in CT

I'll give you 200 shipped for the b16 block to 29360. lmk if you want to do that. Do you have the head also?

vouche for pats stuff being clean, 200 shipped is a serious lowball.

itll cost damn near 100 to ship.

Quoted post[/post]]

what shipping company are you thinking of .............. FUCK ME WITHOUT ANY LUBE....!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

what shipping company are you thinking of .............. FUCK ME WITHOUT ANY LUBE....!!!

thanks josh

$200 shipped is a lowball lol, it will cost me over $100 to ship it out easy. It has to go on a pallet ect. It's not worth my hassle.. I'll let it sit and rot lol. I dun really need the money I just wouldn't mind getting rid of these parts for some cash.

bump!

I also have a -6an foxstock.com lsvtec oil line kit for $35 shipped doesn't come witht he 1/8npt plug but the rest is there un used.

Back