Missing link issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

So i bought a missing link about a month ago for my 92 civic, i was told that it was off a z6 and that it would work with my d15b7. Come to find out after i was finally able to get to my civic in storage....it wont work cuz the d15b7 has a firewall mount MAP :mad: . So now i am looking into get the other model of missing link or doing some check valve thing(not too sure how it works). So if anyone wants to buy a missing link let me know!

don't waste your $ on missing link, go to your local fish store and buy two = three check valves. It does the same thing for a lot less.

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 17 2005, 04:20 PM
don't waste your $ on missing link, go to your local fish store and buy two = three check valves. It does the same thing for a lot less.
[post=462252]Quoted post[/post]​

How will i know how many to get? i have have heard 2 and 3 :blink: Should i go with 2 and if i get a CEL just add another?

the TB mounted ones just have the vac source in the TB itself. simply plug the whole and run a vac line to the map- and zip tie it to the firewall.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 18 2005, 12:26 AM
the TB mounted ones just have the vac source in the TB itself. simply plug the whole and run a vac line to the map- and zip tie it to the firewall.
[post=462451]Quoted post[/post]​

hey thanks for that pic! :) i think i am 99% surethat i am gonna go the checkvalve route.

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 19 2005, 01:26 PM
No problem you can get the check valves at just about any pet store :)
[post=463121]Quoted post[/post]​

hey you or anyone know where i could find that triple t fitting...i already looked in my local hardware and autoparts store.

I couldn't find it either. Mind you I only did a quick 5 mins search on the net. What I would suggest is this:

- use a T-Fitting off the intake manifold to the 1st check valve and a pipe
- use a Cross(4way) Fitting from there to add on two more check valves and
the MAP sensor.

The solution is already ghetto phapolous; you might as well take it all the way

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 20 2005, 01:48 AM

The solution is already ghetto phapolous; you might as well take it all the way
[post=463378]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll try to make the ghettoness cleanly :p

Back