mix of the week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Jethro - Rising Stars June 2004

1: Tiesto and Josh Gabriel ft Kirsty Hawkshaw
Walking On Clouds
2: Michael Burns
Corrective Tones
3: Tiesto
Nyana
4: Scanty88
Rathbone
5: Billie Paul Williams
So In Love
6: Steve Vrolijk
First Monday Of The Month
7: Envio
Time To Say Goodbye
8: Airwave
Ladyblue
9: Tomaz vs Filterheadz
Yimanya

http://www.dj-jethro.com/music/Jethro%20Ri...June%202004.mp3

jesus i swear dial up sucks ass it takes forever to download this but we will see if its worth it

LOL you dont know wha tyour missing

i am a dj too but my tables are broken :( ....... it was a good mix, way better then i can ever do!!!!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 16 2004, 09:14 AM
i am a dj too but my tables are broken :( ....... it was a good mix, way better then i can ever do!!!!
[post=417658]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah it was an ok mix.. i had to make it the night before with tunes i had just picked up that day :p

you should check out some of my new ascension mixes.. they are way better.. in my mind at least :D

i spin/mix better with other peoples tunes then my own, its strange i know all my vynil frnt and back but i wing it better grabbing stuff i dont know

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 16 2004, 09:22 AM
i spin/mix better with other peoples tunes then my own, its strange i know all my vynil frnt and back but i wing it better grabbing stuff i dont know
[post=417664]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah cause you dont think to hard about programming the mix etc..

i personally mix way better with my own tunes, for that fact that i know all the programming points by heart and time structure of each track much better.. plus i enjoy the tunes i have

Back