Mmmm Euro-R Intake Manifold....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Alright, so since Skunk2 is seemingly never going to release their manifold for the H22, and since there was an auction on Ebay for a Euro-R intake manifold, I decided to get myself one. :)

This is now mine

Should be here in a week, and I'll be installing it and a Hondata intake mani gasket next month while I'm down in New Mexico visit Eric (lsvtec). Pictures will most definitely be taken.

On a side note, has anyone every installed one of these on an H22? Problems? Concerns? Impressions?

nice meng! do you have a pic of the stock H mani? i'd like to compare.

since it is not on your car yet and you have a spare (the one that is on your car now) go get that thing port n polished.

nice y0, i am guessing that is comparable to the ITR manifold for b-series motors? yay!! analogies!!

Euro-R Mani : H22A :: ITR Mani : B16A

Yeah, it's the ITR of the H22 world. :) I believe it comes hand-polished, but if not, I may take the opportunity to port and polish it a little.

I don't have any pics of the current H22 manifold, I'll make sure to take some side-by-side pics when we're doing the install.

just make sure you port match it to your head.. it's not difficult to do yourself, but its much easier when the head is off.. the only problem i think you may encounter is the bottom bolts on the IM are a bitch to get at without some crazy long extensions and having the car hoisted pretty high... that's on b series i know for sure, but i imagine the H are similar

It's a bitch, yes. We just removed my intake mani trying to troubleshoot my IAT sensor problems (with no results), and those bottom bolts were hella tough to get off.

I may skip porting the mani, and just polish it up.

And this time, we're going to try to NOT drop the manifold on the knock sensor, breaking it and forcing a half-hour drive to the junkyard. :p :D

other people have talked about the difficulty getting to those bolts off on Bseries motors, i never had an issue when i did my mani, with the intake off, you can just reach under there..

You must have some skinny ass arms and hands... I have problems getting to those bolts from the top on the ZC in my CRX.

Back