Mobile One???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90htchbck

just got a 95 civic ex, completely stock, has 129k miles, just wondering, is mobile 1 high milage as good as they say? what would be the best for me to use??? MOBILE 1, SYTHETIC or Regular valvoline??? 5-30 or 10-30??? what oil fiters are good?

It depends on how you are going to drive the car.

If you are keeping it stock, or just doing i/h/e mod's then regular dyno juice is fine.

Mobil 1 is expensive and its benefits will only be realized under VERY high stress conditions (aka, constant track use/forced induction/built motor).

I used mobil-1 Synthetic in my old 240sx w/sr20det because the car was an oil hungry monster which I took to the track a lot.

actually i use mobil1 5w20 in my civic and i love it. i will never use conventional oil again. synthetic oil will help with gas mileage (not much but it does) and it protects your engine a lot better than conventional oil because it doesnt break down as easily... christ i sound like a commercial... i need to go to bed...

Back