1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Brainwashed Bush Support for the War in Iraq

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Capt. Orygun, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

It won't work. I mean, changing people's minds. They are completely insane.

There have been hundreds of interviews just like this, on the television and the radio.

Ain't no fixin' stupid.

3. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

I used to be anti-war until I realized it was to secure our foreign oil interests and combat radical Islam. I just wish they would have been honest about it from the beginning and not told us it was to combat "terrorists" and "weapons of mass destruction" (both of which are PR terms, you can't deny it). If Bush had said "OK people, we're gonna go over their, take their oil, and kick the shit out of Allah" I would've been like Hell yeah, go USA. I hate the fact that we gotta be deceptive about our motives because of world opinions. The UN needs to realize who runs this planet, and it's George mothafukin Bush!

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Which means that you gleaned the OPPOSITE of what you're supposed to.

We're not declaring war on Islam. We DID go after WMD, and we deposed a few really bad tyrannies on the way. We did more for mankind, peace and basic human rights in 3 years than any one country has ever done in the history of mankind.

Now go stand in the corner and think about what you've said.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted