more news about SUV's being unsafe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

[pissedoff_E]
what can be done?????
WHAT CAN BE DONE????????????

LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP BUYING THE BIGGEST STUPID USELESS VEHICLE YOU CAN FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIANT FUCKING LUMBERING PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET THESE FUCKING THINGS OFF THE FUCKING ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/pieesedoff_E]

I love how they used "Two year old sized objects" .I got a laugh.

Also, the WRX wagon is just as difficult to reverse and ultimately see out of as a Testarossa. I've driven both, and I can tell you this for sure.

I saw the ultimate in "learn to drive that fucking thing" the other day.

A woman was in a 4 door "quad cab" long bed ford f-350 that was painted bright red. She was trying to park it at a dry cleaner's.. Of course the parking lot for the dry cleaners was chopped in half by road rennovation, so it only has room for average sized vehicles out front now. Well, she was trying to cram this gigantic truck into one of those spots. So she was going forward and reversing back and forth and back and forth, all the while, blocking two lanes of traffic and a turning lane. Everyone stopped and watched for a while. We had no choice. She finally got it into the spot and it was so long it was still blocking one lane of traffic. Terriffic. She Couldn't get out of the truck because the two vehicles she parked beside were too fucking close to her truck. She'd wedged it into a spot that would have only been comfortable for a geo metro.

Anyway, She finally gave up, blocked traffic again, backed out, and parked around the corner of the place.

It was disgusting to watch. The woman clearly did not have any clue of the dimensions of the vehicle she was driving.

Back