most gorgeous rex ive ever seen!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That ownz. I've never seen a car that damn shiney. I estimate about 1000000 coats of polish. :lol:

:worthy: x 100

which one? theres 3 that show up in like half the posts.... damn sig images, can't even tell what car you're talkign about

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 16 2003, 03:33 AM
aside from being super shiney, i really don't see anything special about it..

I think that's what it's about because of the title to this thread... but I could be wrong.

i was referring to the dark silver one in the first post. its more than just shiny...

- JDM front clip
- JDM clear corners
- JDM side markers
- JDM mugen wheels
- mugen valve cover
- JDM folding mirrors!
- its RIGHT HAND DRIVE! (see close up of right side fender area)

sheesh u guys need to go back to JDM school :p

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Nov 16 2003, 04:40 AM-->
90 accord
@Nov 16 2003, 03:33 AM
aside from being super shiney, i really don't see anything special about it..

I think that's what it's about because of the title to this thread... but I could be wrong.

:withstupid:

who really cares about all the JDM crap that's on the car, I mean yeah some people do, but to me that doesn't make the car automatically the most beautiful rex you've ever laid you eyes on. I don't know maybe I'm biased cause I think mines the most beautiful

i like that CRX pretty good. only thing i dont like are those butt ugly ass rims on it. they look cheap...and i dont care if they are JDM wheels. they still look like like shit.

I saw it in the mag already, i suppose since it is in super street it ought to be somehting special...

ok...i should probably start over...THIS is the car i am talking about. NOT the bright silver one that keeps popping up cause its in someone's sig.

it is an EF8 (or so they claim) - a REAL JDM SiR! if true..that B16 is NOT a swap!

look close at the dashboard and you can clearly see the steering wheel in on the right.
besides all the other stuff, i really loove the color. its very close to honda JDM gunmetal.
the other thing is...this 12+ year old car is cleeeeeean!!!
s3fb7ff3a1d4d5.jpg

I guess I can't say for sure if I like it since I don't know what the side looks like. heh. So far = :thumbsup:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 16 2003, 04:50 AM
i was referring to the dark silver one in the first post. its more than just shiny...

- JDM front clip
- JDM clear corners
- JDM side markers
- JDM mugen wheels
- mugen valve cover
- JDM folding mirrors!
- its RIGHT HAND DRIVE! (see close up of right side fender area)

sheesh u guys need to go back to JDM school :p

isnt that just a JDM rex???

JDM EVERYTHING would lead me to believe that it is just a japaneese rex

yes i think it is a real JDM rex, but its in socal! there is a side shot in the thread, though half of it is covered by that other silver crx.

anyway, even if it is "just a japanese rex"...its got those mugen wheels that were limited production back in the 80's, a mugen valve cover (about $800) and it has a J's racing JDM lower lip.

hotness :worthy: gotsta give props when props deserved how do i post a pic ? on here cause i gots a pic of another nice rex not mine i wish thou

Back