Most whp on HS.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93 hatch, 2000 b16a2, Iceman CAI, S2 mani, AEM gears, Spoon LSD, Kamikaze 4-1 header, Hayme exhaust. 153 WHP, 107 TQ.

200+

loco, it took you like 3 months to figure out your sig was out of wack.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy+Jan 5 2004, 12:43 PM-->
Originally posted by silver@Jan 4 2004, 10:18 PM
IDMaxGuy
@Jan 4 2004, 06:56 PM
accord is like 150 i think 

talon pushing close to 400 bhp    i dont know what the AWHP would be,

i say ~350 if not less
what mods do you have?

hard piping, front mount, walbro 255 fuel pump, 550 cc injectors, and now its got the stock 14b turbo on again, the 400 hp was with the 20g that was on it before... but soon i shalt have a super 25g heh heh heh. and i think im upgrading to 720cc injectors too.... no internals done yet either, thinkin of buying a EVO 8 piston kit, they are only like 500 bucks for all the seals, gaskets and pistons and rods and rings and stuff,( my freind works at mitsubishi) that is all i think i may be leaving something out, oh on the 20g it had a turbonetics manifold, still got that, but sold the 20g turbo to someone... so now has 2g eclipse ported manifold on... not that great of a car anymore, but hey.... i just bought the damn thing pretty much so i got like 4 things to do... so not too bad...

your friend works at a mitsu dealership? any way he could hook me up with some parts sometime?

guesstimated 225hp to the crank, first car listed in sig.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 5 2004, 03:58 PM
200+

He was talking about how you changed it like 2 months ago. He said he didn't feel like changing it back. :)

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 5 2004, 03:58 PM
200+

No, I knew about it the day you did it. I just chose to leave it. :p Notice how it's still 25 HP?

Originally posted by silver@Jan 5 2004, 05:11 PM

your friend works at a mitsu dealership? any way he could hook me up with some parts sometime?

ya ill ask, he did get himself a set of 2003 eclipse wheels and tired for his talon, which is mine now, cause i bought it off of him hehe, for like 150 bucks, the were warrantied off a new eclipse so... ya ill ask, what were you thinkin of trying to get...

Back