motor finally turned on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, ive been doing my swap since the beginning of october. ive had some problems finding some parts but the biggest problem was turning it on. we thought we had done the wiring wrong, till today i purchased the ignitor and switched the coil from my factory block distributor to my h22 distibutor and the bitch started up with no hesitation. i was so relieved, now i just need to finish the cable tranny hook up, slim fan for radiator, and im ready to go. the only thing that worries me now is the clearance i have on my cv joints to the a-arm. i have maybe 1/2inch of clearance to the a-arms and i think if i turn the wheels, they rub on the a-arm for sures. did they send me the wrong cv joints? what cv joints do ya'll recommend with the hasport mounts on my 92civic hb si? i was thinking of either enjo or cv joints from the driveshaftshop.com
any ways, thanks again for all the help the h22a bible, and jdm junky. hopefully i dont run into anymore problems.

electron-eg
:D

Use 90 up Accord Intermediate shaft with 90-93 Integra axles.

or, with hasports axel kit: Part#: EGHAXCMP

2 Custom axle shafts for use with the H-Series engine swap completely assembled with CV joints and boots. For use with the Prelude intermediate shaft.

well like i said , i ordered the one's they offered from hmotorsonline which are the
90-93 Integra axles and 90-93 Accord Intermediate shaft.

Back