Motor FS in MN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Allmotorisbest

Hey everyone I have my D setup for sale. EVERYTHING!! (Sensors, axles, motor mounts, ECU, wiring harness. Anything thats in my bay besides radiater) Willing to part out or sell as whole. Doesnt matter to me. Certain Parts for sale I know what I want to get out of them. Others Im not exactly sure of.

The Motor:
JDM D15B VTEC head with stage 2 crower cam, Skunk2 Intake Manifold and GSR TB on top of a D16Y7 bottom end rebuilt last season with Y8 rods with ARP fasteners and PG6B pistons. Bottom end has a little over 7,000 miles on it. The Y7 is connected to a Z6 tranny with a stage 2 ACT clutch(miles are unknown but is in really good shape, along with a 8lbs flywheel.

Asking Prices:
Skunk 2 Pro Series Manifold: $215 plus shipping without TB or $235 plus shipping with TB.(has about 600 miles on it, so fairly new)

Crower Stage 2 Cam: $200 shipped without head or $300 plus shipping with head. (has a little over 1700 miles on it)

ACT stage 2 clutch and 8lbs flywheel: $150 for the clutch shipped. $125 for the flywheel shipped or $250 for both shipped.

Manual P28 ECU: $115 shipped.

Complete Wiring Harness: $75 Shipped.

Prices arent completely firm, but I want to get close to my asking prices. I can take certain pics for people if they want them or what not. things such as the TB will come with both MAP and TPS sensors connected. Certain Items I may not have off the car yet. So if theres something you buy that isnt off the car yet give me a day or so to pull it and get it shipped. NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES!

Theres still a lot of parts from the motor(internals and all that) that I dont have prices for. So if you want one of those let me know and we can work out a deal I just posted the asking prices for most of the big stuff I think is worth the most. So i know im forgetting stuff.

Heres some pics of some parts.

Pic of the tab on the block showing its a Y7(Kinda hard to see.)
DSC04490.jpg

Pic of manifold still bolted on the car.
DSC04495.jpg

Pic of sticker on P28 ECU
DSC04498.jpg

Another pic of ECU
DSC04501.jpg

Pic of Manifold after removal(sorta dirty)
DSC04502.jpg

Pic of stock Fuel Rail(also dirty)
DSC04505.jpg

Pic of stock injectors(also dirty, but have no problems with them)
DSC04506.jpg

I will have more pics up later. At least one of the cam and the inside of the head. Will also hopefully have a comparison of a Stock Z6 cam and the crower stage 2 by tomorrow evening!

Heres a few pics of the cam. Still need to get a comparison of that one and the Z6 cam.
DSC04518.jpg

DSC04519.jpg

DSC04521.jpg

Heres a pic of the inside of the head. pretty darn clean.
DSC04523.jpg

Cmon people buy this stuff. NEED IT GONE!!

Back