Motor mount questions (Need a little help please)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fionntan

Banned
I am going to get the mounts that I need soon for my swap and I am just unclear which ones I need for sure and what parts to grab at the junk yard.I am swapping a b16a into a 93 civic coupe. I currently have a d15b7. I know I need to get the t bracket from an integra (#10 in the picture), but do I need any of the other parts shown in this picture. I have looked around a lot, but I get mixed info on which mounts I actually need. Some people say I only need the t bracket. Others have said I need the ac bracket, and the upper front mount as well. Can anyone tell me what to get by using the numbers from this pic so I know what the parts actually look like when I go to the yard? Thanx for any help.
13SR80013_00002.jpg

Last edited:
I am guessing (b/c you didn't state) that you have a 5-speed non-VTEC D series in your Civic and you are putting in a B series. Yes you need the T-bracket. I'm pretty sure you need the main mount that attaches near the timing belt too. It's part #9....plus the part it attaches to that is actually mounted to the block with 3 bolts (not in diagram). Part #12 and #16 from your car will work but the A/C bracket (part #1) needs to be B series. Pretty sure all the bolts will transfer over too (they did for my old swap). Trans mounts should be fine too (except t-bracket)

Last edited:
Yeah I forgot to say what the b series was going in, but I have now edited the first post. What do you mean "trans mounts should be fine too (except t-bracket)". Is there a t-bracket for the trans that is different, or are you refering to the rear bracket? Thanx for the advice.

I meant the front trans bracket and the top trans bracket should be fine. Rear bracket (the t-bracket) needs to be B series.

Back