Motor Mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vdubber

alright i figured out all my stuff from my previous post, but im still wondering what people think about the HCP engineering mount kit. good bad, i want oppinions

you pay more for hasports but they have to be the best around and to pay a little more to know that your motor is not going to drop when you launch i figure is worth it ;)

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@May 30 2003, 08:55 AM
HCP are fine, hasport is over priced.

HCP are fine, but HAsport is hardly overpriced. R and D cost money,especially when you come up with a superiour product.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 30 2003, 03:33 PM-->
HatchSpeeD
@May 30 2003, 08:55 AM
HCP are fine, hasport is over priced.

HCP are fine, but HAsport is hardly overpriced. R and D cost money,especially when you come up with a superiour product.

may i suggest place racing mounts :D ...i know people have had problems with these mounts but fortunately me and a few other people on here haven't...IMHO HaSport is the way to go...if i had the cash...HaSport would be on my car now but i got my mounts brand new for only $200 and they are great...but HaSport all the way...i don't really know jack about HCP's mounts

ive got Place Racing Mounts and ive had no probs..mounts been on car for about a year now...

Originally posted by jamiedude@May 31 2003, 02:09 AM
the hasport mounts are built like a brick shithouse

money is only money

would'nt you go the extra mile?

Exactly, while you may not have problems with the other mounts, I have never heard a complaint on fitment or breakage with the HAsports. Unfortunately I can't say the same for any of the other systems

No hood, road or alternator clearance problem. Strong and light weight. Shipping overseas is not hard hitting in the pocketbook. So far, tested at 250 hp on an 89 EF hatch with CR-VTEC and 50-shot nitrous. Car has been daily-driven for over 28 000 miles. The mounting kit is made of T2021 aluminum and custom polyurethane bushing inserts. The kit is priced at $300 US. Click to see.

Back