movie quote trivia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"My name is Tony Montana, Political refugee from Cuba"

"I told em what u told me to tell em tony.. i told em i was in sanatation... " (fav part)

"All I have in this world are my balls and my word.. and i dont break em for no one"

:D

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Dec 20 2003, 05:37 AM
"My name is Tony Montana, Political refugee from Cuba"

"I told em what u told me to tell em tony.. i told em i was in sanatation... " (fav part)

"All I have in this world are my balls and my word.. and i dont break em for no one"

:D

scarface :ph34r:

ok maybe this thread isnt so ghey :D

how aobut this one...(one of the funniest f***in movies ive ever seen!)

SCOTTIE: Who is this? PEEPER:Just a little birdie. A birdie who wants to see if your mother's panties match her bra. MOTHER: Oh my G-D Scottie. Is there a man up our tree? PEEPER:Tell her no. Tell her it's just a big bird.

Popeye's Chicken is fuckin' awesome!

You can do it Ozzy! Bite his fuckin' head off!

Well, I guess it's my turn again...

Uhhhh....

"Cause that's what bein' married means. You sleep with her, but you can't get none!"

k my turn again

another funny movie. one of my all time favorites :D

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you looking at, Clark?
Oh, silent majesty of a winter's morn, clean, beautiful holiday air, an asshole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.

Ohh, that's easy. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...

"Merry Christmas, kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass, happy Hunakkah."

GREAT line. ;)

Ok, so my quote now is....

"What this town needs.... is an enema!"

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Dec 21 2003, 01:06 AM
joker says it in batman!

my quote

do you have anything to declare, sir?
yeah, dont go to england!

Snatch, best movie!!!

"The condom is the glass slipper of the 21st century, You meet a stranger, you dance all night and you just throw it away, The condom I mean!"

might be a little hard

Transformers, i still own the vhs lol

My turn its an easy one.

"We cant stop here. this is bat country."

Originally posted by brc80@Dec 22 2003, 04:53 PM
Transformers, i still own the vhs lol

My turn its an easy one.

"We cant stop here. this is bat country."

fear and loathing in LV

Back