mpfi swap problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RcRacing72

So my problem here is my car will crank but wont fire.
My distributor has power but I'm getting no spark. I ran wires to the two blue distributor wires from c1 and c2. I extended my tps and everything seems to be hooked up.

since you have to cut the fuel rail wires near the distributor end. You end up with 5 wires. two run to a 2 pin square plug on the intake I hooked these up. The other three I believe are red/yellow, green/white, blue/yellow(?) these run up out too the round plug near the fuse box in the engine bay. Do I need to run these wires up to that round plug and connect them in the correct spot or anywhere else?

next, I have the resistor box side. The whole thing is still intact. The power wire is running to the resistor box. I ran separate wires from each color to the ecu for the injectors.
The large round plug by the resistor box I matched the colors and put them into the dx plug. Will this work?

If you guys can help me out big thanks, I'm banging my newbie head here against a wall

Back