MPFI Swap Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Question 1: What side is the "right" side when im looking at the injectors? I am using this as my guide, http://www.fourthgenhatch.com/index2.html So if i am standing out side the car and looking at the injectors which side is the "right" side? Because he might have written the guide like he were sitting in the drivers seat right?

Question 2: I have a CRX Si resistor box and there are the four black wires coming out right? My dad and I figure that it is the power for the injectors right? But there is a red wire too, I figure that this must be the power to the box right? Well where do we run the power wire to?

Thanks in advance for the help guys.

1. It should not matter what the right side of the car is, as that information really does not have much to do with the MPFI swap. Instead what are you looking for on the right side ofthe car, as the right side of the car can be interpreted in two ways as you know, personally I would callthe drivers side the right side of the car, but then again I could be wrong.
2. The 4 wires go to the 4 injectors grounds, and the 1 wire goes through the firewall and to the ECU. Do a search for MPFI on this site, and you will see that I have posted a wiring diagram picture several times, that will show you what wires need to be rerouted and which ones go to the ecu.
best of luck.

Back