MPFI: tired of thinking about it!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I am not mistaking, I think that all 90+ year model CRX's and civic's come with MPFI, and not DPFI. I found this info on some website. Is it true? What is the real story? I am just a little confused right now on this issue. It would be nice to not have to convert, and already have MPFI.

I currently have a 91 integra with the ls motor. My goal is to have a CRX chassis with a b-series engine with nitrous. I want the crx because it is the lightest of the honda cars that will accept the b-series engine. But I may have to settle for a 90+ model civic hatchback, since I am having trouble finding a crx in the Baton Rouge and surrounding areas. Finding cars like these seems really difficult, or for me at least. I would be more than happy to find a crx with a blown engine, but the problem with that is that most cars with blown engines might have some missing pieces.

I want at least low 13's and high 12's in the quarter!

Incorrect. Only the HF, Si and EX- and it doesn't matter what year it is either. That applies to all 88-91 Civics.

If you want the lightest crx (HF) you will have to convert some of the wiring. Its not too hard if you have enough resources available. Its easier than most people think.

Back