Mr. Rogers neighborhood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
Alrighty i know that some people might live in a great place where everyone is always helping out and this and that and well i never thought my place was in a bad spot either until these little shit kids kept coming around. These kids are triplets and i swear to god i just wanna run them over when i see them. they curse me and roommates out, they mess with our cars, they come into our driveway and laugh at us when we tell them to leave. i don't trust my car out there nor do i trust my animals because of these punks. well today i finally had it. here is how it started:

My roommate has a piece of shit older chevy ( doesn't matter though because its still someones car no matter how big of a piece it is) anyways he had fake blood in his car. these kids run up to the car see it and start playing with it. Its all good when its just a couple drops on each other then they start pouring it on the car. my roommate gets pissed and tells them to stop. these kids keep doing and laughing at him. my room mate has to chase them down and pull the shit out of this kids hand to get him to stop.

then like 2 hours later they come back. this time they are yanking on my room mates windshield wipers, pulling on his mirrors and letting the air out of his tires. i let my room mate know and he starts yelling at them. NOW They are in OUR driveway laughing at my room mate because he is telling them they went too far. so i got pissed off and called the one kids dad, called the other kids parents who hung up on me. i couldn't believe it so i asked the kids what their names were and how old they were. one is 14 and named jesse. then billy, scott and matt are all 12 and the triplets. the triplets are the trouble makers and jesse just laughs at it. well anyways i had enough so i called the cops. they didn't believe me and kept jerking off and being dicks, well they believe me when the cop showed up. jesse almost pissed himself because i had called his dad anyways and his dad is worse than the cops. the triplets took off running. I told the cops what happened and where they lived and that was that. the cop said he would go talk to them.

now here is the owned part that i would have LOVED to taken pics of. THe cop brought all 4 kids back in the cop car and made them walk up to the door and apologize for what they did. oh man they were crying and damnit i would have killed for a camera. they said sorry then got back in the car and the cop dropped them off.

anyone else have kids like this in their neighborhood? i swear these kids are worse here than the ones i deal with in north philly

i beleave there parents should beat em at least once. i have somalins(sp) who press the faces on your car window and write shit when your car is dirty and try to open your car and what not.

Yeah, I had kids like that in my neighbor hood. They threw fire crackers at cars on them, etc, but cops didn't scare them at all. Long Story short, my buddy just beat one of the kids with a hockey stick and now no more cars are messed with.

Once, one of the 12 year old punks hit me with an open pop can, yeah I chased him down, once I caught up I kind of gave him a lil shove over, he hit his jaw on the concrete, started crying like a baby and told his dad who didn't do jack because he knew his son was a punk. Kind of funny, when they think just because you're fat means you're slow.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 7 2003, 07:52 PM
i beleave there parents should beat em at least once. i have somalins(sp) who press the faces on your car window and write shit when your car is dirty and try to open your car and what not.

if the parents cared it would be different. the triplets have a mom who's a drunk and doesn't take care of them. its the 2 sisters that do it. i told my neighbors today that if anything else happens i'm calling the state.

Nice work calling the cops on their asses. We had a couple of kids back in the old neighborhood I lived in. Me and my roommates (lsvtec and another guy who doesn't post here, but drive an ls/vtec Teg) were pretty laid back, didn't talk with a whole lot of people in the neighborhood, minded our own business. Well, one day this 14-year-old punk who lived across the street (we had NEVER interacted with him before) starts yelling at us from across the street, how our cars are slow, his grandmother's car is faster than ours, his dad said Hondas are slow, yada yada. So we told him to get abck on his bike and to come talk to us when he was allowed to drive.

And yes, they were a welfare family with like 4 kids, 3 cars and a nasty-ass house.

Originally posted by Trinity+Jul 7 2003, 08:33 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Jul 7 2003, 07:52 PM

if the parents cared it would be different. the triplets have a mom who's a drunk and doesn't take care of them. its the 2 sisters that do it. i told my neighbors today that if anything else happens i'm calling the state.

Go to the school they attend and pay the school yard bully to run their face through a cheese grater ($50 bucks should cover it)

parents create shitty kids now-a-days. the world sucks right now, and thats why i refuse to have kids. I'm not bringing in anymore good people into the world of shit. no way.
why should i have a kid, who i would raise to be a man/woman, only to die in a nuclear war that is becoming inevitible as of late? If i die before it happens, thats great- but chances are, it won't.

well, if ur halfway decent looking then i think the little boys might have a crush on you...

Lord knows when i was their age i wanted to fuck the living shit out of the older blonde girl who lived across the street...

and yes i do have little kids like that in my neighborhood, but never had a problem with them at all....

must be all the stories their parents tell them about me and my "bad friends" and the weed-smoking in front of their house in my car and guns and whatnot :lol:

i think the litle fuckers actually look up to me haha
poor white trash 0wnz

just remember, those kids may be bad, but you are alot badder. (unless you truely are a nice girl....then your shit outta luck...but if your some sort of bad-ass the fucking kids look up to you. go figure?

wow. good for you for calling the cops! isnt there a law that says the parents are responsible for damages? i would go to the houses where the parents hung up on you and secretly give them a little "thank you" message of some kind. just a thought.

on another note...you lived in north philly?? thats my old neighborhood! :D

Sorry to hear that happen to you Megs... but don't worry- Katie gets to teach these kids. She's covering 7th grade English right now, and her kids are typically 15-16 years old, working at a reading level of a 3rd to 4th grader, and have parole officers, children, and bullet wounds. Maybe your triplets will end up in a school like Katie's.

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 9 2003, 02:04 AM
Sorry to hear that happen to you Megs... but don't worry- Katie gets to teach these kids. She's covering 7th grade English right now, and her kids are typically 15-16 years old, working at a reading level of a 3rd to 4th grader, and have parole officers, children, and bullet wounds. Maybe your triplets will end up in a school like Katie's.

:lol:

mike, why on earth is she teaching at a school like that? same reason my gf is in med school to be an ER doc? they must like the drama (which is the one thing i really can't stand).

as far as punk kids go around here i rarely have a problem. calling the police is a pretty good route to go. that way there's documentation + the kids know you're serious and decent parents will be that much more pissed at them. it's that 10% of the time where the kids hold the grudge and want revenge that's dangerous.

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 9 2003, 02:58 AM
mike, why on earth is she teaching at a school like that? same reason my gf is in med school to be an ER doc? they must like the drama (which is the one thing i really can't stand).

That was the only school available to her as a non-certified teacher. She's working on her teaching certification right now, and once she's done (next May), she can move to any school that she gets accepted to. Trust me- she doesn't want to be there.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jul 9 2003, 04:44 AM-->
@Jul 9 2003, 02:58 AM

That was the only school available to her as a non-certified teacher. She's working on her teaching certification right now, and once she's done (next May), she can move to any school that she gets accepted to. Trust me- she doesn't want to be there.

yeah, my roomate is doing the ECAP cert. program right now in grand prarie, i think he got a job offer teaching at a hickass school outside of fort worth.

rednecks > thugs

well i know that several people have complained before because when the cops came and i started explaining who they were the cop goes " oh the triplets" . i'm like" oh so you know them alread". i mean i can't believe that with that many complaints the state hasn't stepped in .

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Jul 7 2003, 10:47 PM-->
Originally posted by Trinity@Jul 7 2003, 08:33 PM
92CivicCx
@Jul 7 2003, 07:52 PM

Go to the school they attend and pay the school yard bully to run their face through a cheese grater ($50 bucks should cover it)

:werd: and videotape if possible :D

Well see thats cool you called the cops. I had the same thing almost in my neighborhood but they where twins dillin and david they did sorta the same stuff. But one day me and my best friend got together and chased them down and just beat them up a little. Like a couple punches you know and dont do it no more type stuff but nothing major they stopped and then started tryin to be our friends you know how that goes sometime but that was yrs. ago. Some times a good beatdown is all they need :D

Back