Muffler Opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deth101

I was wondering if anybody has experience with a good muffler-pipe combo for low rpm gains on a b16a2?Or just your feelings about what you have or have liked would be helpful,I need to get one for my swap,thank you.

move this post if you guys and gals want,just put it here cause I'm trying to plan everything knowing there will still be a hitch in the noose with a swap :unsure:

ive got a 4-1 header, test pipe(resonator style) and a tsudo cat back 2.5 diameter fire ball style stainless from the header to the bumper with silencer. not much on low rpms, but tugs like a bastard from bout 4,500 to 7,500 bout 600.00 for every thing on ebay, not bad huh??

no,not bad at all,and 4000 might be just as low as I might find for something I can notice,thanks for your reply :)

dude if your going for low rpm gains, get a 4-2-1 header and 2 1/4" piping, if you want higher rpm gains, get 4-1 header with 2 1/2" piping.

Thank you,...I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the CTR header which is why I would kinda like too add to my low after that if poss.

Back