mugen crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

t0pk0w

In the feb 04 issue of super street there is an article on the 1984 mugen crx. I have a 84 crx chassis and I want to build it like the mugen one (goofy old stuff is cool) there are two problems though 1) where would i find fender flares for an 84 crx and 2 it is running a carb'd d15 12v it is using duel webber carbs(45-DCOE) where would i find an intake manifold to run 2 webbers if it can not be found what would i have to do to make one(get one made)

this car was for scca gt-4
the motor was called the "mugen XA-1 USR"

thanx

it will be pretty expensive 2 do it all mugen and u should just get rid of that carbrated motor. there is a guy on another forum i am on he put and h22 in his 86 crx

Originally posted by d16X@Feb 7 2004, 03:37 AM
it will be pretty expensive 2 do it all mugen and u should just get rid of that carbrated motor. there is a guy on another forum i am on he put and h22 in his 86 crx

this is not what he asked

and kyle why dont you get some flares for your moms jeep

yes flare as in what he was asking for (fender flares). kyle you always have negative things to say about different peoples likes and cars, show us your car again so we can share with you how you share with others. :gayflag:

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Feb 7 2004, 01:35 PM
yes flare as in what he was asking for (fender flares). kyle you always have negative things to say about different peoples likes and cars, show us your car again so we can share with you how you share with others. :gayflag:

:lol: , i just share my opinion man. it's what the forum is for. don't get all butthurt when i'm not feelin' sumpin'. and i'll try to get some pics of the GC up just for you when i get some time :p .

Originally posted by t0pk0w@Feb 1 2004, 01:01 PM
In the feb 04 issue of super street there is an article on the 1984 mugen crx. I have a 84 crx chassis and I want to build it like the mugen one (goofy old stuff is cool) there are two problems though 1) where would i find fender flares for an 84 crx and 2 it is running a carb'd d15 12v it is using duel webber carbs(45-DCOE) where would i find an intake manifold to run 2 webbers if it can not be found what would i have to do to make one(get one made)

this car was for scca gt-4
the motor was called the "mugen XA-1 USR"

thanx

look for body kits for your model crx and you might find something simlar to the mugen kit. i know nothing about carb motor so i would search on google about it.

Originally posted by d16X@Feb 7 2004, 03:37 AM

Man, dont get everyone started on the H22 in a CRX shit. go read the FAQ about unrecommended swaps and don't ask why

Back