1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiport fuel injection

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by ExclusiveImports, Jun 30, 2006.

1. ExclusiveImports

ExclusiveImports Junior Member

wats goin on im new on the site so hopefully u guys can help me out cuz every1 else on those other sites dont do nothing for me! i have a 91 crx dx which is dual point fuel injected and i just purcahsed a 90 integra anf i just took the engine out and dropped it in my rex the problem is that my car needs to be converted to multiport fuel injection! i know everything about my honda and hondas in general except wiring! i have no clue whats wat so if someone can tell me what i need and how i can go about doing this myself please let me know! i am even offering to pay someone up to 150$ to get my car started i will pick them up and everything! just let me know!

2. lil_red_rex

lil_red_rex i do body work!

i got the full swap brotha!....complete manifold....resistor....ecu....distributor....everything got 120,000 miles and is mint!!!!!......all u need is the plugs!!!....150 shipped to your door!

3. ExclusiveImports

what plugs are u talking about? the ones on the engine itself?

4. ExclusiveImports

plus i got the wiring harness and the ecu n resistor box its just dat da main plug isnt pluggin in someone told me i had to splice some wires together!?

5. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

6. ExclusiveImports

thx bro i just got it and im gonna go find out if it works ill let u kno!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted