Multiport fuel injection

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ExclusiveImports

wats goin on im new on the site so hopefully u guys can help me out cuz every1 else on those other sites dont do nothing for me! i have a 91 crx dx which is dual point fuel injected and i just purcahsed a 90 integra anf i just took the engine out and dropped it in my rex the problem is that my car needs to be converted to multiport fuel injection! i know everything about my honda and hondas in general except wiring! i have no clue whats wat so if someone can tell me what i need and how i can go about doing this myself please let me know! i am even offering to pay someone up to 150$ to get my car started i will pick them up and everything! just let me know!

i got the full swap brotha!....complete manifold....resistor....ecu....distributor....everything got 120,000 miles and is mint!!!!!......all u need is the plugs!!!....150 shipped to your door!

plus i got the wiring harness and the ecu n resistor box its just dat da main plug isnt pluggin in someone told me i had to splice some wires together!?

Back