1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Must sell....91 crx...

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by civicsi04, Jul 9, 2008.

1. civicsi04

civicsi04 New Member

I have a 91 honda crx for sell i live in paducah ky, 175k clean title, comp original runs and drives great....all new tires and brakes, si tranny and clutch,new timing belt and tensionor, new battery,everything on the car works, needs minior body work has the classic cancer spots no underbody rust, hood will need replaced also...car is in my way need to get it sold gona have another project car soon..car also comes with extra motor and auto tranny for parts, another set of stock wheels and tires,and hatch if wanted...thanks josh email me for pics jps_525@hotmail.com
    $1,500

2. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Posting pictures will help you even more on your sale. Best of luck to you. :thumbsup:

3. BH91

BH91 New Member

How much shipped to CA 92126?

4. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Shipping a car can cost between $500-$1000. It would be cheaper to buy a plane/bus ticket and drive it back.

5. BH91

BH91 New Member

But then it would cost more because you lose money with time off of work and gas to drive it.

6. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

you live in CA.. why the hell do you want a car that suffers from rust??? just buy a rust free car here

7. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Mapquest puts KY to CA at about 38 hours. Leave Friday night and you'll be back by Sunday. And it's a CRX, they sip gas. I realize it would be inconvenient, but just presenting another option from someone who has found great deals on all sorts of shells, but shipping them is always really expensive. I still cant justify paying more to ship a car then I did to buy it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted