My 6 year (HS) anniversary is coming up...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Advanced notice to so funds can be set aside.

this.

and so i can tell my family that ill be missing for a couple days.

and of course so E can tell everyone that he'll be missing for an unknown period of time
edit: wait, we dont need to be told, its just assumed after such an event

yeah i get that, but how do you actually add to a rating???

After you click through to the person you delt with, there's a link to 'submit feedback' for them.

Advanced notice to so funds can be set aside.

I personally think vegas is a horrible idea for a big meet. There's just too much else going on there that will turn into a free for all within a few hours. And to do it right in vegas would cost a ton of money (think like how the big rally's plan their stops with a dj/banquet room/dinner/lodging etc). We'd need 100% confirmations well in advanced, and paid in advanced to do something like that. And it wouldn't be cheap either. Plus, all of that is just too club for my tastes. I want to meet people, not dance. And, while i do expect a few would bring their S/O's, it will likely be a sausage fest.

oh gahhhhhhhh

Road trip WA comrads?

I personally think vegas is a horrible idea for a big meet. There's just too much else going on there that will turn into a free for all within a few hours. And to do it right in vegas would cost a ton of money (think like how the big rally's plan their stops with a dj/banquet room/dinner/lodging etc). We'd need 100% confirmations well in advanced, and paid in advanced to do something like that. And it wouldn't be cheap either. Plus, all of that is just too club for my tastes. I want to meet people, not dance. And, while i do expect a few would bring their S/O's, it will likely be a sausage fest.

i agree, but vegas just sounded cool.

it would be cool to have it in some sort of a public place, but at the same time itd kinda take away from the idea i suppose. itd be a sausage fest for sure if its in a private area.. i dont know any girls that would go across the country with me for a car forums anniversary :p

@ slammed - agreed, your place? :D

Back