1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 91 Acoord Wagon Is Killing Me...

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Manhattan212212, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Manhattan212212

Manhattan212212 New Member

Hello bros and sisters on the site... I need serious advice on my ride...
    I have a 91 accord wagon, 167,000 miles. When I start her up in the morning she smokes like crazy, I mean like 5-10 mins of smoke.
    What do I do to correct this?
    The oil dipstick has light traces of fuel odor. What's up with that?
    When I drive her she kind of stalls for a sec ( when I do like 50-60mph), then she kicks into gear again as if nothing happened... What's up with this???
    I love my ride, but these headaches are kiling me...
    I am not the savviest dude when it comes to rides, so can anyone advise me on a course of action?
    Help me ..

2. k20 eg

k20 eg New Member

wow now that is a problem and you from manhattan new york you are brave to drive there i know i am from there and that is not a place for your car to stop runing on you.i will tell you this dont ask any Q out of wack here you will get some dick on you and spell averything right couse we have spelling B champs in this forum. and for your problem if you dont know how to fix it your self in new york, just get a new engine and have it put in there couse by the time the mechanic finds out what it is you will be running up a hefty tab. go to the bronx i forgot what the street is on the 4 train theres some mechanics that are decent couse gas in the engine you gots some problems

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted