My 91 Acoord Wagon Is Killing Me...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Manhattan212212

Hello bros and sisters on the site... I need serious advice on my ride...
I have a 91 accord wagon, 167,000 miles. When I start her up in the morning she smokes like crazy, I mean like 5-10 mins of smoke.
What do I do to correct this?
The oil dipstick has light traces of fuel odor. What's up with that?
When I drive her she kind of stalls for a sec ( when I do like 50-60mph), then she kicks into gear again as if nothing happened... What's up with this???
I love my ride, but these headaches are kiling me...
I am not the savviest dude when it comes to rides, so can anyone advise me on a course of action?
Help me ..

wow now that is a problem and you from manhattan new york you are brave to drive there i know i am from there and that is not a place for your car to stop runing on you.i will tell you this dont ask any Q out of wack here you will get some dick on you and spell averything right couse we have spelling B champs in this forum. and for your problem if you dont know how to fix it your self in new york, just get a new engine and have it put in there couse by the time the mechanic finds out what it is you will be running up a hefty tab. go to the bronx i forgot what the street is on the 4 train theres some mechanics that are decent couse gas in the engine you gots some problems

Back