my 91 si wont start please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dehkillabeezz

People I have a 1991 Crx si. when i bought the car it had a d15 v-tec swap bolted onto the si trans. drove great for a while then i ran into some issues. Went out one day and the car wouldnt start. I checked FUEL PUMP, FUEL PUMP RELAY, DISTRIBUTER, SPARK PLUGS AND WIRES and prob other things i dont remember. so its getting fuel and spark so i dont know if its down to a wiring problem or what. it also threw an injector code and a O2 censor code one night when i was driving it hard and went off within 5 mins. Yet the car drove for a month after this happening. the car cranks and when you give it some gas it sounds like its grabbing to turn over but then continues to crank. PLEASE HELPPPPP

The car still has the stock ecu from the d16 non vtec. so i think its a wiring problem because its a stock harness with prob rigged wires. maybe someone can help and tell me what wires they may have jumped or rigged....

If you have a hacked up harness then I would start by getting that fixed first. It's dangerous driving around with a hacked up harness, it can catch your engine bay on fire or cause more damage to your components/sensors.

the harness doesn't look too bad but i know when they jump into the harness theres a couple new wires ran

Back