My 95 Coupe Buggie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmm... an EG coupe would make a cool little chopped truck.

Thanks it does... We had an air ride set up for a s10 out in the shed, we thought about it lol.. But it hauls hay bales and nick nack crap very well! Though deff need better springs for 10 Square bales

This is FUCKING AWESOME! Thread of the Year material IMO!

Thanks, just my pure bordum.... were curently bending a roll cage for it and installing my cheap ebay 4 points :) and making a long travel suspechion for it and about to do a 1/2in body lift on it so the 235/75/r15 don't rub

you will want a skid plate to protect the oil pan too

you will want a skid plate to protect the oil pan too

LOL... yea we have thought of that, and just said f it..we got another D series if this one goes ... but were trying to protect it with a cage and keep the weight to a minimal

ok, now where is the video? u cant tell me u didnt record anything

I honestly haven't.... I have a few eh vids of it ... nothing cool... maybe tomorrow I'll throw up a couple just for the hell of it

So we had some fun today.... Buggie went mudding.... I was Passenger in some of the vids along with filming... a Friend asked to drive, another fallowed on 4 wheeler in the vid... uploading them now.. will post when done... oh and it ran out of fuel lmao

This thing is sweet.

Oh sweet aint the words... I will let the vids do the talking....

I'm Filming in 1st Vid, Pass in the second one and Filming 3rd... Buddie wanted to drive, I figured we all needed to see it in action :)

Breaking in the Pit for use later this spring...
Getting the PIT ready! - YouTube

We decided to have another buddie film from the 660 4 wheeler... Yea no traction on clay
A Lap with the Buggie - YouTube
BTW he gets hit in face at the end with a roster tail of mud :)

Last Vid, the Buggie comes bombing down, no clamp on rad hose comes lose and smoke everywere and then threw the mud pit before we get him to sop...
A speed test - YouTube

Enjoy We did!

lol.. second vid.. sounds like a gardener running a weedwacker

lol.. second vid.. sounds like a gardener running a weedwacker

lol most honda's with a crap exhaust sound like that... ether that or it was the wheeler which in that case I would understand as well... ether way it was a fun day!

Looks like another idea for what to do with the Si when I finally lose it and start hacking shit apart. :thumbsup:

Looks like another idea for what to do with the Si when I finally lose it and start hacking shit apart. :thumbsup:

LOL! Sounds like a plan, we have a Hatch were going to rip apart soon! lol... ALso just got in some 215/70R14 Mud Tires for an old Ranger :) yes im exitted ;)

haha. id take u up on that if it wasent the busiest time of the year for my job.

Oh we have had some insane weather, normally im in 2-4ft of snow, I mite have to mow my lawn next weekend, and I got 8 people needing there spring rides worked on so they can be driven... FML lol

Update on the buggie, it met is maker over the weekend... I ran it over with a john Deere 8600 by mistake as it was parked behind it when I backed up lmao... So if anyone in the NE area has a cheap honda on CL let me know, I will need to make a new one lmao

Back