My '98 Jeep ZJ gets a little lift.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I wanted to keep my jeep stock but like the jackass that I am, I can't leave anything alone.. :(

So I purchased 31x10.5's and a two inch lift. That coupled with the "up country" factory suspension, My jeep will ride about 4 inches higher than a normal jeep. :D That'll give it more of a "jeep" appearance, nothing distasteful, just a small lift and slightly larger tires..

Pics when I finish tonight. (only half installed.. Did the front first, being that it is a little harder than the rear, didnt have time to finish it last night)

If you have time to post online, you have time to be working. get off your ass and get it done.... :)

Its 100 fookin degrees outside and I dont have a shop.. It can wait for tonight ;)

Well, I have a shop, but not one I can get a car into.

phyregod said:
Its 100 fookin degrees outside and I dont have a shop.. It can wait for tonight ;)

Well, I have a shop, but not one I can get a car into.

oh yeah, texas. god i hated living there. i lived in san antonio for 3 months, not bad. but 9 months in wichita falls blows a fat ass dick.

Its got good and bad points. I'm currently shopping for a Remington 700p so I can run out in the sticks with all the other hicks and shoot deer. Might as well get into it, I'm pretty much stuck here.

Back