my b-day is coming up.... need ideas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eat sushi get drunk and get a girl friend to blow you

nothing like birthday head from a friend with benefits..

GL

I had an argument with my mom about how old I Was yetserday. I lost.

Anyway, Brian can't get head from anything. It's just the way it is. He's learned to accept it and frankly it makes him a more reliable dude.

i'm thinking a shit load of sushi at Tokyo, followed by poker and drinks at my place.
sushi + drinking FTl

I had an argument with my mom about how old I Was yetserday. I lost.
wow...

poker and hanging with friends sounds like a good plan

lets all pitch in and get him a hooker

im really all set with hookers, thanks.

my birthday list includes:

a laundry basket
a bucket for mopping

:( getting old is lame

im really all set with hookers, thanks.

my birthday list includes:

a laundry basket
a bucket for mopping

:( getting old is lame

ah, come on.. 27 is not old, well not to me anyways.. one of my good friends just turned 30 like 4 days ago.. when i hit 30, then i'll start feeling old

i was gonna say.. your b-day is May 8th right??

nevermind.. its May 2nd.. my bestfriends is on May 8th and for some reason i thought you had the same bday as him.. mines on the 15th of May.. the big 27 too

May babies FTW... but Taurus FTL. :D May 27th.. Gemini - Two is always better than one. ;) Uhm, about your B-day... why don't you just do what you want? After all... you're a grown ass man. ;)

I'm getting on my bike and riding that day. My birthday, that is.

You make it sound like sex is a meal... and he should have it for dinner. Beef anyone?
who doesn't like roast beef like pussy lips? =)

No strippers for B, he'll just try dating them.

Shit man, you only turn 27 once, on your bday, drive yourself down to the BMW dealer and put a DP on a M3.

:ph34r:

Best gift ever!

Back