My Balls Are Huge.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was sitting around the other day admiring how big my nuts are, when I came to the conclusion that they are somewhere between fairly giant and super giant. It's like I have a pair of Epcot centers dangling between my legs. Of course, you have to have a pretty big pair to say some of the things I've said, and then go on national TV. That's part of the reason my balls are so astronomical. The last nine or ten false readings in gravity wave detectors have been due to the gravity field of my nads. They're just under critical mass, a few inches away from collapsing into a super dense vortex of nutsaqutron (a type of radiation given off by enormous balls).

I've made a chart to help you get a feel for the size of my jewels:

nut_chart3.gif

I don't even have an office chair anymore, I just sit around on my nuts. People come over to my house and they think I'm just sitting on a giant flesh colored bean bag. I once took a bullet right in the cojones just to prove how tough I am, but the bullet ricocheted off of a pube and shot some kid in the face. I almost felt sorry for the kid, but he had it coming. Nobody can step to my nuts. My ex-girlfriend was bitching at me one day, so I tossed my nuts at her. BAM. Knocked the bitch out cold. The best teabagging she ever received, and I wasn't even trying.

http://maddox.xmission.com/

OK, I guess you simpletons didn't get it... Maddox kicks ass, and I posted that because it kicks ass. Click the link at the bottom of the post and you'll see that indeed, they're not my balls. Wow. Christ, I feel like I'm explainig how a car door handle works to a retard...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, that is damn funny, and that is funnier then the first. :lol:

Integrex-Si, you're a fuckin ass. Why don't you try growing up some? :newbie:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 18 2003, 08:18 PM
This is my personal favorite on that site

beatkid4.jpg

The Dragon Kick. If you're interested in a permanent solution to your child giving you lip about washing the dishes, cleaning his or her room or filing your tax return, then the Dragon kick might be the technique for you. I guarantee that you will only have to ask once after the Dragon kick has been administered.

Bwahahahahaha :lol:

Integrex-Si, don't bring your ass chewing you got in the other thread for being a fucking retard into others threads.

:lol: That's hilarious, but I totally agree with him, that had to be the worst ending in a movie i've ever seen.

That's exactly what "Signs" is like: the camera man zooming up on some guy's ass for two hours.

:lol: I didn't mind signs, but he is so right, the movie didn't go anywhere. :lol:

Back