my brakes are sticking.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
evertime i get in my car after driving for about 5 min the brakes start to stick. i know they are only the front, maybe just the passenger side. whike driving if i kcik the shit out of the brake pedal most of the time it goes away. when i shut the car off for 5 min it goes away for alittle while. im not sure what it could be and i dont want to change the caliper and find out its not the problem. i bought the car with a rear disc conversion, 40/40 prop vale and 15/16 master cylinder. lmk if you have and ideas what it could be. thanks, Dale

EDIT: found the problem. the stock brake booster was left. http://www.gutterslide.com/fourthgenhatch_mirror/tegmp.html

well all i need is 80 bucks for ef ex spindles and i have all the rest of the shit to do a ex upgrade. but is there anyway of adjuting the mc?

Adjust your pedal height from the inside of your car, my crx did the same thing, problem solved.

well looks like the pedal is all the way adj. now the brake light is on and im assuming the fluid is. but you know what i dont even care i hope i loose all the breaks and crash this FUCKIN PEIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back