My Cad/Cam Designs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Here goes two designs I've been working on tonight...

1st: top for the gear
2nd: hydraulic block for the new gear; soon to be on my caprice 87

post-4116-1108866032.jpg

post-4116-1108879037.jpg

GRRR, i'll fix it right now; here's the links...

gear
gear.jpg

block
block.jpg

banner that imma get made next week...
banner2.jpg

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Feb 21 2005, 03:45 AM
if you ever have a prototype on lowering springs for a CRX, just hit me up, i'll be the guinea pig :ph34r: :D
[post=463759]Quoted post[/post]​

imma try to have them ready for this summer, since I have to invest in coil springs again... Out of 175 pairs of coils that I had made for my business, I have 48 pairs left... I'm suppose to be selling more in Northern Cali next month @ a show... so we'll see...

Praying that I get them done this Summer:

if not, it'll be a little longer project to get more knowledge on hondas hehee... but for sure, will hit you up... Same with cam gears and pulleys, free ride :)

holy hell!! that Cutlass has more ups than UPS. how high does that car hop? the one in the pic of the coil springs. oh and how about some lowering springs for us minitruckers??

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 22 2005, 05:28 PM
holy hell!! that Cutlass has more ups than UPS. how high does that car hop? the one in the pic of the coil springs. oh and how about some lowering springs for us minitruckers??
[post=464787]Quoted post[/post]​

that cutlass before I sold it was hitting 87 inches... It was the first radical G Body, to stand also... we had to push it back down.

Actually, a partner of mine from Miami said he needs coils for lowering trucks and for raising them... Miami rolls on 26" wheels, so they need to lift their 96 impalas 4x4 style hahaa... so yeah, I can do lowering springs easily... however, I have never really looked into taking OSC down the mini-truck route...

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Feb 22 2005, 06:11 PM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@Feb 21 2005, 03:45 AM
if you ever have a prototype on lowering springs for a CRX, just hit me up, i'll be the guinea pig :ph34r:  :D
[post=463759]Quoted post[/post]​

imma try to have them ready for this summer, since I have to invest in coil springs again... Out of 175 pairs of coils that I had made for my business, I have 48 pairs left... I'm suppose to be selling more in Northern Cali next month @ a show... so we'll see...

Praying that I get them done this Summer:

if not, it'll be a little longer project to get more knowledge on hondas hehee... but for sure, will hit you up... Same with cam gears and pulleys, free ride :)
[post=464749]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy: :worthy: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Feb 23 2005, 01:23 PM
look into springs for a belair or any parts for my 502
[post=465227]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a friend that works in production parts for impalas, etc if you are interested... let me know, he works at hubbarbs impala parts...

DOOD!! those Harley-Davidson shift linkages are bad-fucking-ass!! if you can make some flamed handles for a 93-97 Ranger, i would GLADLY buy them AND pass the word on to fellow Ranger enthusiasts. oh, door handles for the inside is what i meant to say. btw, are those linkages pictured above made out of billet?

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 25 2005, 04:12 PM
DOOD!! those Harley-Davidson shift linkages are bad-fucking-ass!! if you can make some flamed handles for a 93-97 Ranger, i would GLADLY buy them AND pass the word on to fellow Ranger enthusiasts. oh, door handles for the inside is what i meant to say. btw, are those linkages pictured above made out of billet?
[post=466246]Quoted post[/post]​

buy these flames and glue them to your door handle :D

hmm, making the door handles would be easy but I don't have a ranger to get a stock copy, plus i'm not making custom work for people right now, just w/e I do for my business and whatever my teachers company gets...

sorry bro :(

coil%20springs%203.jpg

UDT... these will break the frame on your hatchie LOL, you wouldn't need to run coil overs, shocks, swaybars, nothing... guaranteed life for your great great great great great grand children... not just for one life but for all, these'll never sag hahahaha :D

GEEZUS those are some thick coils!! :eek:

can you do a flame design for a center console out of metal? kinda like the Harley shifters above?

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Mar 4 2005, 03:21 PM
GEEZUS those are some thick coils!! :eek:

can you do a flame design for a center console out of metal? kinda like the Harley shifters above?
[post=469355]Quoted post[/post]​

bro, it would really depend on the size, material, and if the CNC machine is free... the CNC is used for production... not just an individual piece :(

Back