My Car Got Stolen!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Havent' Been on here in a while because i can't get my DSL to work on my computer. Well last week i was at Mesa College in Sna diego for a class. I went in at #pm and came out at 4:30. when i came out my car was gone. so i though it might have been towed. nope. basically someone jacked my car in the middle of a busy ass parking lot in the middle of the day. So the cops found the car 2 days later. the wheels were stripped, all my stereo was gone and my ignition is broke. Then they towed it to a towing yard. Now i have to pay either around 250 to get my car out, or about 100 to let them keep it and auction it off. either way i get fucked cuz if i keep the car i'm gonna have to put like 1500 bucks in it before i even get to do my engine swap that i planned for the fall. Then that shit will just get stolen again. If i leave it at the yard i have to pay them and then they still sell it for cash. bullshit.

I'm trying to get rid of the car myself so if anyone around San Diego wants my car, I'll sell it for $500 and you pay to get it out. i will probably be flexible on the money though cuz i need to get rid of it. BTW the body is in very good shape, pretty good paint, there are spare wheels on it now, and i got a qoute for the ignition and it will be about 150 - 200 to replace, parts and labor . Today is Thursday and the Storage fee is 20 bucks per day there so Get to me as soon as you can. IM me on HondaSwap, no email cuz it's full . Ill try to get online tomoprrow.

If you really want it call my CEll, the # is 559-359-9426 or home 858-627-9487
my name's Dustin

hey, is it at Bradley's towing? If so, jump on the bandwagon... Mass lawsuit in progress. I met some girl down at the tow yard and she is suing them and wants more people to sue with her. I had to pay over $400 to get mine out. And they just dumped it on the ground, no blocks or anything. 187187187187

Hell yeah Bradley Towing. Let me know about all this stuff cuz they want hella money for the car and i don't got the $$
And the car is a CRX '89 HF

Back