My car is fat.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EXtremeAccord

I don't know if this should be a tech post, or what. But I just checked out how much my baby weighs and it's 3,815 lbs! Dude... '05 Miata weighs 2785 and '05 RX-8 weighs 3675... Someone have a remedy for my sudden nausea?

Righteous. That will be my last resort if no one decides to buy this dang car. You know what... even better idea... Save up my money, buy some engine mounts and a 90 CRX... and drop that F22 in that mo fugga! Does that sound like a sound plan, gentlemen?

Fuck that thing is like a 1000 pounds less than Silverado. That thign is fucking heavy

Zoom zoom. Then something is wrong with my engine. Because I'm going too fast for the weight, in my honest opinion. Where's the closest dyno to Modesto?

No way it is that heavy! Maybe the max vehicle weight is 3815 lbs but i bet you it is a sub-3k lb car. Put it in a scale and let us know what it really weighs.

All I'm asking is someone point me in the way of a dyno shop... and I'll post my cars sheeit.

That's gotta be the curb weight. a Supra targa, 1986.5-1992 weighs that much, and that thing is a beast.

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 13 2004, 08:51 AM
That's gotta be the curb weight. a Supra targa, 1986.5-1992 weighs that much, and that thing is a beast.
[post=416329]Quoted post[/post]​

No, he's probably looking at GVWR, not curb.

taking out random dash stuff looses weight like crazy... you have about 100 pounds worth of wiring in the car... take out your dead matting for sound... thatll help... spare tire, oh and how much do you weight :p

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 13 2004, 01:35 PM
:werd:

I was about to say... but Ji beat me to it. That's the GVWR, not the curb weight.
[post=416404]Quoted post[/post]​

What is the GVWR?

Back