My Car Likes To Snore Once In Awhile

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeeJayTECH

:huh: Sup guys, I hope you guys can help me out. Every once in awhile I get a funny noise coming from the motor or something around that area, it sounds like theres a vibrator in it. But it happens once in awhile. I wondering is this something that I should be worring about. Its being doing it for the past year. Everything is fine, everything works normal. E solsi knows what I'm talking about. Thanxs

vibrator???
did you check the glove box??
:lol:

im not sure i know what noise this one is ... point it out to me some time

dude, my car has like 800 noises, and a big clunk that sounds like the rear tire has fallen off, as long as it drives fine, doesnt die, and looks good it sound be fine. Gut your car, then you will know what sounds are. theres like 100 sounds you are missing:p

i had a rattle on my civic when i first got it, and it turned out to be some heat shield or something else rattling agaist the exaust pipe, so i removed it and have never had a problem since....

Thanxs guys, I know its not the heat shield or the intake. :blink: Now I'm kind of getting worried. And E, we're talking about my car, not your car. lol

like i said im not sure i know what noise your talking about
<ding>(marijuana effects the memory)</ding>
just point it out to me some time ill try to figure it out

I think I'ts your connecting rod bearing or the main bearing , I have a an acura rs and I hear the same noise espcially at morning cold start ups . I had an turbo nissan 200 sx and I could hear that same noise and when I took it to the mechanic I needed to have my connecting rod bearings and Main bearings changed otherwise your crankshaft will be damaged. Hope this can help you find your problem.....

Back