My Civic has made civic of the month!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Really, lol want another one. I hate that damn thing. :) bought it for my old samurai and put in my civic instead. I need to get another alpine mp3 deck like in my boobaroo. pioneer just inst making nice products lately.

I only use mine on the road trips, when I get bored. I think it's a good radio for a back-up. If someone were to steal it I'd be more pissed off about them breaking into my car, rather than losing the radio. Ya know??

Ya no kidding. Now that I have LoJack im pretty comfortable puttin a better deck i n it. Im so parinoid after getting my delsol stolen thought. I park my car right by my bedroom window. It has loJack, and a normal clifford alarm :). Sucks you have to worry about crap like this. People that jack cars suck!

Yeah, With some better pics too. Thanks for the good idea Sol

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 20 2004, 01:08 PM
congrats! i do think you should paint that molding white though. thats the only thing i didnt like.

:werd:

Nice Civ man. Very nice. :thumbsup:

congratulations!! ;) i'd be happy to be anything-of-the-month. hahahaha ;)

right on!

EDIT: provided that 'anything' was a good anything... hahaha... i forgot how much i need to speculate here in this board... lol

Nice hatch bro..... just wondering, what kind of #'s did you put down w/ the mods you have done to the motor?

That dyno was horrible. I was only able to get 139.9 at my wheels. Since then I have done a lot of tuning and should be ready to hit the dyno again soon.

Originally posted by Whitewrx02@Jan 20 2004, 06:13 PM
That dyno was horrible. I was only able to get 139.9 at my wheels. Since then I have done a lot of tuning and should be ready to hit the dyno again soon.

Holy shit! that is a horrible dyno, i pulled the #'s in my sig w/ the stock motor! :blink: well, keep me updated, i was thinking of going close to the same route w/ a lil bit of nitrous after i get the suspension project finished..... arnt you from no co?

Also, check your PM's here in a few

Gotta love em, still got some work to do on em to get everything working right. But looks badass.

Back