My company is ramping up...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I just heard on the radio, that this sat in Stratford, Sikorsky Aircraft is holding a job fair for a lot of new employees....

if your in the need...it would be something to set a day aside and to go check it out....

They are mentioning, aircraft parts installer, wire installers, and a lot of other jobs that is just plain easy...only a HS deploma or GED is needed, and other jobs popping up for people that have some machine type skills...

Their website is not listing much...but when I see something...I'll post it....

this year we have 80 chopper to deliver...and next year they want 300+...from a rumor I heard.....so that means plenty of work and job security...plus all the friggen bennies... :)

heard it hear....

/apologies for another job post...but this time they are serious...

on another board, I posted it, and one kid applied...and he starts 10/10/05....

I worked for United Technologies over the summer and my car was stolen from their world HQ . . . :rawr:

-> Things worked out better than i expected (S14 w/SR > Civc w/B16A). UTC & its Sub's are great places to work , i have heard nothing but good things.

I had no idea you worked there Airjokie. (except the whole helicopter thingy)

Yup...been here for over 4 years...good money...and if I didn't have some of the bennies...I'd be in the hole so deep...I'd leave the country... :ph34r:

But just like everywhere else...there's asshole, idiots, and peons...but there are also a lot of good people there that are willing to help out a lot.

maybe if a few more people gets hired at Sik, and they are into drifting...we'll start a club...the Sikorsky SLiders..... :ph34r:

I'm on the site now, and it looks like nothing but high-end engineering work and stuff I Can't do. There is also a VB / Oracle position open. But if you have Oracle, then looking for a permanent job at $35 an hour is silly. You can make, literally, twice that in CT.

Well, run across the street and get the CT Post newspaper...they are saying on the radio that they have the artical in it. I can't find anything online yet about it.

i have about a year and a half before i have my A&P lisenses.. i just finished the first 3 of the 8 classes in the general section! starting 4-6 on thursday.. then on to a semester of airframe, and a semester of powerplant.

i like how the enrty wages are going up and up :)

1125658_full.jpg

i dont have the experience, but i have the ability, and i qualify for everything else...damn me for living in tx

well....I was in Fla. when I got hired 4 years ago...for this job...it is worth the move to CT.

and most jobs they are hireing for is for new people with no experiance...they like to train the right way.

go to sikorsky.com, click careers, and when they post up all the positions...then fill out the online resume...

I wrote a poem about Sikorsky today:

FUCK sikorsky.
I will never ever apply there again. I will not go to their website,
I will not call them.
I will not ever even attempt to apply there again.
Fuck Sikorsky
If you ever suggest I apply there I will kick you in the nuts.
Sikorsky is full of assbags.
4 hours wait, and then to be told "We have no positions in Composites"
When I'm sitting in the waiting room labelled "APPLICANTS FOR COMPOSITES"
and I hear everyone elses interviews take place
4 hours wait for 1.5 minutes of shit,
spewn forth from the face hose
of some clown
who knows Airjockie "Well"
"Oh yeah, I hired him from Michigan"

I never EVER apply there again. Don't even mention it to me. Worse interview EV4R.

The end.

Who did you talk to?......

I knew it was going to be a hectic day there when I saw a line forming at 6:45 at the gate when I left in the morning...and the intervews started at 9:00

John.

If I wear a sikorsky shirt, constantly wear safety goggles, even when I'm in an office or out in the parking lot, get a gut, wear my keyes on a huge caribeaner that hangs off my belt, and tuck my shirt in to show off a cell phone - Can I just walk into the place and get a paycheck?

Back