MY* cousin went to NO to 'clean'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
So my cousin called me yesterday to tell me he went to New Orleans to help 'clean up'.
Apparently, alot of people know about this, of course, i didn't.
He is removing trees and brush, and making $500-$3000 in CASH PER DAY.
He said i should go and do drywall since they make the same or more, and these people are writing it off to insurance.
He said his buddies are doing drywall, one is ripping it out at $400 per house (2 hours for 2 people) and the other 2 are hauling in new drywall for $BANK.
He is sittin on 10k right now, and he's been there for about 2 weeks... sleeping in some shop, and getting drunk non stop.
He said if you want to make money, there is TONS to be made.
Also, those of you with trucks, he said they are getting paid BIG to just haul shit away.
I'm considering going.. $5k in two weeks > $700 in two weeks.
:ph34r:

A friend of mine from San Antonio is leaving today for South Florida. State Farm insurance called his roofing company and said your hired. He picked up his new z71 company truck yesterday (He was due for it anyways), and from what i gather, in 2 months he'll be able to buy another one with the money he'll make..

NO_looter_bushvacation.jpg

yea lol...
but seriously, there is money to be MADE....
I kinda wanna go :confused:

This is perfect. I think I may go down there. Get the chick to watch the kids, get a friend or two and take a ride down there in the Audi with a pound, trunk full of beer and an air matress.

Yeah good idea Bryan....

That will just lead to more kids.

Why the hell is your sperm so potent, if you smoke so goddamn much.

I don't get it. :shrug2:

:laugh:

put a joint in spongebobs hand. :thumbsup:

and whoever the hell that is, im not up to date on my squarepants criteria.

Squidward....

No idea, I don't smoke nearly as much as I used too, actually only on mon, tues and wed now, because I have to detox the rest of the week/

the 5 year old stays with his mom right? and you don't see him/her much?

so whats happenign with the one on the way?
you getting hitched?

yep, she stays with her mom and her grandmother. Isee her rarely because of her mom and her grandmother hate me with a passion.

Her due date is March 4th. Paternity test the day after birth, and we'll see what she wants to do.

Marry? Not anytime soon.

Back