my crx keeps having bad toe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

i was wondering y does my crx keep getting bad toe. i gave it 3 alignments and it keeps haveing bad toe still. the alignment will fix it but every time i do some hard lauchs it get goes back to the same shit. and always on the passenger side too. any help guys.

Sounds like you need to replace either your inner or outer tie rod on the passenger side. They should've inspected everything when you got it aligned, and told you if you needed anything replaced or not.

Put the front of the car up on jackstands, and with the steering wheel locked grab each wheel and rock it from side to side (imagine that you're trying to make the wheel turn left or right). If there's any play at all in it, it's got a bad tie rod.

i will try that he said i needed lower control arm bushings and he said thar wouldnt throw off like that though.

my steering wheel off by lot too when im try to driving str8, and when i try to put it str8 it pull to one side.

if you dont replace worn or broken parts that are found during an alignment then it was a complete waste of time and money to do the alignment. the second it gets set down off the alignment rack it goes rack to exactly how it was. i would say its your tie rods tho.

Back