My CRX wont run!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89redracer

Does this look right?
I have a 89 CRX with a 92 integra and I drove it around today and when I got back it wouldn't start. I have spark but the injectors died or something cause no fuel! Any ideas? I have a obd1 system​

Check your fuel pump if its sending any fuel...you should hear the fuel being sent when u have the ignition turned on...and did u take out 1 of the plugs to smell if it has fuel loading onto it...

I have fuel, air, correct compresion. Something wierd happened today I took the battery cable off let it sit for about an hour and when i put it back on it fired right up! After it ran for a little I turned it off and then it wouldn't start again! I've heard two things the injectors need the resistor box but then I also heard that integra injectors don't need the box and can have straight 12v power. Right now I have and the resistor box plugged in and it runs fine.

its because the obd1 injectors are high impedance injectors which mean they need 12v of power to run. if its running fine now and no troubles starting then that was your problem.

Yea it ran good but I thought a B18 in CRX would get up and go faster than what it does right now. I have a friend with a 89 CRX that has the B16 VTEC and it moves! Maybe the relay is going out.

Back