well my lease at my apartment complex runs out in october. they are not income based apt's but there is an income cap (which we sorta lied about to get in anyway, didnt claim tips). the lease says we are allowed a 140% increase of income when we go to resign. atm we are about 7000/year higher then the 140% increase. basically leaves me 2 options. -quit my job so we make income -move out there is another gated community right next to mine called palm cove, its houses instead of apt's though. the houses go for 200k+ there are 2 open atm, both 1200 sq feet 3br 2 bath. 1 is 975 a month the other is 1k a month to rent. after a year lease on either we could option to buy out or we could just go ahead and try to buy the one going for 1k a month rent for 220k. imo 220k is too much to spend on a 1200 sq ft house and id rather not buy a house without a garage (has a 2 car driveway, but no room to even add a garage if wanted later on), but it is 1 small block from the beach, i like the area, property just goes up and fucking up in this area. we could always buy this as a "starter home" and in a couple years sell it for some profit. we only have a month to decide or find another place and everywhere else weve called and looked into has a waiting list. id rather stay on the beach side of town so pretty much those are my 2 options. either way it looks like im prolly not gonna be able to get my r32 next spring , but im still gonna try dammit!