My ej1 build.............

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright ive always been a integra guy but i went out of my way to buy a 94 civic. Im in the process of doing a make over on it.
-body-
1.wiretuck[completed]
2.shave engine bay [completed]i will soon be painting it gold when i get ready to paint
3.body work[completed]
4.prime and water sand car[completed]
5.paint,forest green with a little kick to it[i will start painting at the end of the week when i get the shop clean
6.wheels, im thinking about rota j mags painted the same gold as whats going to be in my engine bay
or gold axis old skoolz i cant decide[what do you think]
-engine-
LS VTEC in the work
-what i have-
1.b18b1 bottom end
2.b16a2 head with type r cams
3.ls tranny
4.ls distributor[shaved wing]
5.avid motor mounts
-what i plan to get-
1.hayabusa throttle bodies[doin the old homemade itb's]ps.dont hate im just trying them out
2.golden eagle conversion kit
3.gsr oil pump
4.gsr water pump
5.ctr pistons
6.arp main bolts and head studs
7.some type of 4-1 header havent decided i might make a custom piece to match the itbs

tomorrow i will post some pics of my progress on the car
give me some feed back on what you think so far

you should get a b16a hydro tranny for dat motor cus i got da on my eg5 coupe turbo

he got a GSR tranny if you cant read... and there is no EG5 coupe.. more like EJ1 or EJ2

i was going to get some pics today but i didnt get a chance to i posted something the other day and it didnt post it cause my son cut the computer off but i stripped all of fiber glass out of the holes i filled in the engine bay and did it the right way i welded every hole and shaved all the studs off this was all brought on by the eg in the import tuner im almost finished and i will get some pics up tomorow night for sure

ive got a couple of pics my engine bay is finally done im very excited about it
word to the wise if you dont have patience dont even try shaving your engine bay i didnt even go in to the detail that i really wanted to cause i got tired of messing with it i might still to the brake line tuck i havent quite decided yet

Last edited:
Back